Time Off—Vacation空闲时光——度假
I haven't had a vacation in a while.我有段时间没有度假了。
I think I'll takeone soon.我想自己不久就会启程。
I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.我不知道我要去哪里或我会做什么。
But I'mkind of leaning towards a place where I can go for long walks,但是我有点倾向一个可以长时间散步的地方,
breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.呼吸新鲜空气,拍一些漂亮的照片。
When I was a kid, I really looked forward to vacations.当我还是个孩子的时候,我真的.很期待假期。
Some of the vacations were the best.有些假期是最好的。
It was acare free time.那是完全自由的时间。
As I became older,I had to pay for my vacations.而随着我逐渐长大,我为自己的度假支付。
Planning became important.计划变得非常重要。
Time and money are always the big issues.时间和金钱总是大问题。
After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated.在我拥有了自己的家庭后,度假变得更为复杂。
If I go, my bossdecides when.如果我要去的话,我的老板决定何时动身。
My wifedecides where, and my kidsdecide how.我的妻子决定到哪里去,而我的孩子们则决定怎样去。
A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge.度假应该是一段你把注意力从工作中移开,并对自己进行充电的时间。
It's a time to see something new.这是去看新事物的时候。
It's a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel.尤其是如果你去旅行,这是扩展你的视野的时候。
But it's easy for the opposite to happen.但是很容易发生相反的情况。
You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired.你度假回来后会感觉真的很累。
You can finish a vacation thinking “I can't wait to get back to work.”你完成一个度假后会想“我等不及要回去工作了。”
And rather than extend your horizons,而不是扩大你的视野,
you might merely dip into your bag.你可能会握着你的荷包盘算。
Vacations aren't cheap.度假真心并不便宜。
It's been a while sinceI had avacation.自从一个愉快的度假后已经有段时间了。
I might take one soon.我可能很快就会再次度假。
【双语美文之空闲时光】相关文章:
2.时光之痕美文
6.双语美文之发现
本文来源:https://www.010zaixian.com/meiwen/jingdianmeiwen/2280720.htm