To a Chinese, the task of learning English well is not easy.
在中国,任务是学习英语的好是不容易的。
So I, like many other English learners, have met with difficulties in learning English during the past seven years.
所以我,像其他许多英语学习者,在英语学习中遇到困难,在过去的七年。
But I managed to overcome them and made much progress.
但我设法克服了他们很大的进展。
The spelling and meaning of words can be said to be the first difficulty I met as a beginner.
词的拼写和意思,可以说是我作为一个新手遇到的第一个困难。
But I foundmy own way to deal with them.
但是我发现我自己的方式来对付他们。
As to spelling, I never copied a new work again and again to remember it, but tried to find its relevance to the sound.
至于拼写,我从来没有一次又一次地记住它,但试图找出其相关性良好。
In fact, as long as I can read the word out, I can write it out.
事实上,只要我能读出来的词,我可以写出来。
As to the meaning, I rarely recite its Chinese translation but often put the word into the sentence to learn its meaning.
至于意思,我很少背诵它的中国翻译,而往往把这个词到句,了解其含义。
Moreover, if you use a word quite often, its spelling and meaning will be no problem.
此外,如果您相当经常使用一个词,它的拼写和意思是没有问题的。
After all, we are learning English in order to use it.
毕竟,我们学习英语是为了使用它。
Grammar and idioms may be another difficulty.
语法和习语可能是另一个困难。
But I have also got over it.
但我也得到了它。
I have not read lots of grammar books.
我没有读很多书。
But I spent much time reading the articles written by native speakers or specialists in English.
但我花了很多时间阅读文章的母语或英语专家写的。
By doing so, I came to gain “a sense of English language”.
通过这样做,我来到获得“英语语感”。
I began to gain a feel for which sentences are “good English” and which are not.
我开始获得一种感觉,这句话是“好的英语”,这是不。
Finally, I want to say that overcoming all these difficulties requires perseverance.
最后,我想说的是,克服所有这些困难,需要毅力。
In the past seven years I spent at least an hour on English each day.
在过去的七年我花了至少一个小时的英语每一天。
I believe this is an important reason why I am able to make progress in learning English.
我相信这是一个重要原因,我能够在学习英语的进步。
本文来源:https://www.010zaixian.com/zuowen/sannianjiyingyuzuowen/1265952.htm