欢迎来到010在线作文网!

英语版再别康桥原文

再别康桥 时间:2021-08-31 手机版

  再别康桥徐志摩先生的代表作,这个时候,我们可以一起看看下面的英语版的再别康桥,欢迎朗诵。

  英语版再别康桥原文

  再别康桥 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

  作者:徐志摩 By Xu Zhimo

  轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;

  我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

  作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

  那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside

  是夕阳中的新娘; Are young brides in the setting sun;

英语版再别康桥原文

  波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

  在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

  软泥上的青荇, The floating heart growing in the sludge

  油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;

  在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

  我甘心做一条水草! I would be a water plant!

  那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

  不是清泉,是天上虹; Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

  揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

  沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

  寻梦?撑一支长蒿, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

  向青草更青处漫溯; To where the green grass is more verdant;

  满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

  在星辉斑斓里放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

  但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud

  悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;

  夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heap silence for me

  沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

  悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;

  我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

  不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away


本文来源https://www.010zaixian.com/wenxue/zaibiekangqiao/137397.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(zaixianzuowenhezi@gmail.com),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.