欢迎来到010在线作文网!

馨香一瓣汉英互译诗词

诗词 时间:2021-08-31 手机版

  (馨香一瓣)-When We Two Parted

馨香一瓣汉英互译诗词

  When we two parted

  昔日依依惜别,

  In silence and tears,

  泪流默默无言;

  Half broken-hearted

  离恨肝肠断,

  To serve for years,

  此别又几年。

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  冷颊向愕然,

  Colder thy kiss,

  一吻寒更添;

  Truly that hour foretold

  日后伤心事,

  Sorrow to this!

  此刻已预言。

  The dew of the morning

  朝起寒露重,

  Suck chill or my brow

  凛冽凝眉间

  It felt like the warning

  彼时已预告:

  Of what I feel now.

  悲伤在今天。

  Thy cows are all broken,

  山盟今安在?

  And light is thy fame;

  汝名何轻贱!

  I hear thy name spoken,

  吾闻汝名传,

  And share in its shame.

  羞愧在人前。

  They name thee before me,

  闻汝名声恶,

  A knell to mine ear;

  犹如听丧钟。

  A shudder comes o'er me

  不禁心怵惕

  Why wert thou so dear?

  往昔情太浓。

  Thy know not I knew thee

  谁知旧日情,

  who knew thee too well:

  斯人知太深。

  Long,Long shall I rue thee

  绵绵长怀恨,

  Too deeply to tell.

  尽在不言中。

  In secret we met

  昔日喜幽会,

  In silence I grieve

  今朝恨无声。

  That thy heart could forget,

  旧情汝已忘,

  Thy spirit deceive.

  痴心遇薄幸。

  If I should meet thee

  多年惜别后,

  After long years,

  抑或再相逢,

  How should I greet thee ?

  相逢何所语?

  With silence and tears.

  泪流默无声。

【馨香一瓣汉英互译诗词】相关文章:

1.馨香一瓣阅读及答案

2.馨香一瓣的经典散文

3.留一瓣馨香只为你散文

4.一瓣秋香,一瓣月光散文

5.中英互译的伤感语句

6.教育的句子中英互译

7.折一瓣雪画心诗歌

8.素梅馨香散文


本文来源https://www.010zaixian.com/wenxue/shici/2053355.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(zaixianzuowenhezi@gmail.com),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.