爱就像钻石般的永恒,纯洁无瑕;情就像海水般的浪花,汹涌澎湃;付出的真心换来今生的无悔!
经典爱情诗歌篇一:出卖灵魂
A poet struggling with the world's condition,
我乃同世界现状抗争的诗人,
Prostitution of talents and the bondage
反对出卖天赋,反对奴役,
With which the bulk of men have been deceived,
多数人仍然被蒙在鼓里,
I am not, I think, one who would say
我想,我还不至于会相信
That the selling of the soul would give respite.
出卖灵魂能够缓解痛苦。
But I did say to myself, and not once,
但我的确说过,还不止一次,
That I would sell my soul for your love
我将为了你的爱出卖灵魂,
If lie and surrender were needed.
假如你的爱需要我撒谎和放弃。
I spoke this haste without thinking
我匆出此言,却没想到,
That it was black blasphemy and perversion.
它是邪恶的亵渎和堕落。
Your forgiveness to me for the thought
原谅我拥有如此荒唐的想法,
That you were one who would take a poor creature
以为你能接受一个可怜虫
Of a little weak base spirit
和他软弱卑微的灵魂,这灵魂
Who could be sold, even for the graces4
可以被出卖,即使是为了
Of your beautiful face and proud spirit.
你漂亮容颜与骄傲灵魂的高贵。
Therefore, I will say again now,
因此,我现在再次公布,
That I would sell my soul for your sake
我要出卖灵魂,为了你,
Twice, once for your beauty
出卖两次,一次为你的漂亮,
And again for that grace
一次为你的高贵,你那决不接受
That you would not take a sold and slavish spirit.
出卖了的奴性灵魂的高贵。
本文来源:https://www.010zaixian.com/wenxue/qingshi/311390.htm