我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
爱情是一个精心设计的谎言
Love is a carefully designed lie.
承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的'飞盘旋然后不见
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去
Fading is true while flowering is past
为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be acpanyed by the memory of...
爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交缠.
Love ,promised between the fingers
Finger rift,twisted in the love
如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然
to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there
如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇.
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
宁愿笑著流泪,嘢不哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
与你保持着一种暖昧的关系,怕自己会爱上你,怕你离开后,我会流泪
When keeping the ambiguity with you ,I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving.
当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt
噎兲发觉ャ除了爱ωǒ什嚒都未囿
I found one day that I had nothing except the love
人活着 总是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪
When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
本文来源:https://www.010zaixian.com/wenxue/gexingqianming/2052826.htm