欢迎来到010在线作文网!

魂断蓝桥经典台词

台词 时间:2021-08-31 手机版

  Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

  Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

  Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

  玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

  Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

  罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

  Myra Lester: Well, I, I …

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

  Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

  罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

  Myra Lester: For what?

  玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

  Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

  罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

  Myra Lester: No?

  玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

  Roy Cronin: No!

  罗伊·克罗宁:不!

  Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

  Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

  罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

  Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

  Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

  玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

  Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

  Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

  玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

  (烛光俱乐部)

  洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

  What do dancers eat?

  玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

  Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

  Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

  侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

  The crepes,is very nice sir.

  玛拉:嗯

  En.

  侍者:还有酒

  And wine.

  洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

  It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  玛拉:哦,今晚上

  Well, tonight……

  洛依:喝4盎

  Good,Number Forty please.

  侍者:40块,先生

  Number Forty.

  洛依:你的舞跳得很美

  The ballet was beautiful.

  玛拉:我看不见得

  Madame dindn't think so.

  洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

  Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

  玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

  Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

  洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

  Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

  玛拉:是的。

  Myra: Yes.

  洛伊:我感到你有保留。

  Roy: I sense a reservation.

  玛拉:我想是有的。

  Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

  洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

  Roy: What? Why?

  玛拉:有什么好处呢?

  Myra: What's the good of it?

  洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

  Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?

  玛拉:这也是个问题。

  Myra: That's a question too.

  洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

  Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.

  玛拉:什么?

  Myra: What?

  洛伊:你的`脸真年轻,真美。

  Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty

  玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

  Myra: What is it you still don't get?

  洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

  Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

  玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

  Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

  洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

  Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

  玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

  Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?

  男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

  Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

  洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

  Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now.

  玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

  Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

  洛伊:你会明白的。

  Roy: You'll find out.

【魂断蓝桥经典台词推荐】相关文章:

1.魂断蓝桥经典台词

2.魂断蓝桥经典台词图片

3.《魂断蓝桥》经典台词

4.美剧经典台词推荐

5.钱小样经典台词推荐

6.璀璨人生经典台词推荐

7.扇娘经典台词推荐

8.爱情公寓经典台词推荐


本文来源https://www.010zaixian.com/shiyongwen/taici/2416052.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(zaixianzuowenhezi@gmail.com),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.