他们不像你期待的那样长大 真的很令人失望啊
It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want it to.
我还是觉得他太显摆了
I still think he is kind of a show off.
肯定是的啊 他是动物嘛
You got to give it to him, the guy is an animal.
如果你们有天来曼哈顿的话 别担心 打个电话就行
If you ever come to look at Central Manhattan, feel free to call first.
不过说真的 绝对要先打个电话 好吗
Seriously no, call. OK?
如果机舱内气压瞬间下降 请把面罩罩上
In case of losing cabin pressure, please place the mask over your face...
好让其他乘客 不被你惊吓的表情吓坏
to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.
我们可能这样就完了 马蒂
This could be it Marty.
但我还是想说 你是个真正的朋友 百万里挑一的
I just want you to know that you are truly a one in a million friend.
谢谢 伙计 你是最棒的 永远都是
Thanks buddy. You are the best ever.
我知道如果我告诉你 你不会介意的
I know you won't mind when I tell you...
告诉我啊 告诉我什么
Come on. Tell me it, tell me, tell me what?
- 我把你的iPod弄坏了 - 什么?!
- I broke your iPod! - What!
按键太小了嘛 我受不了...
The button were so small.
- 太恐怖了 - 对不起嘛
- It made me mad. - I'm sorry.
- 我要杀了你! - 是个意外嘛 对不起啦
I'm gonna kill you!
注意 我是机长
This is your captain speaking.
我有好消息 也有坏消息
I've got good news and bad news.
好消息就是 我们马上就要降落了
本文来源:https://www.010zaixian.com/shiyongwen/taici/192699.htm