Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
我们最怕的不是别人看不起我们
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
我们最怕的是我们前途无量
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
我们真正怕的是我们光明的一面,不是我们阴暗的一面
Your playing small does not serve the world.
随波逐流者一世徒劳
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
没有努力就不会有成就
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
你身边的人也会因此为你自豪
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
我们都是前途无量
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
不光是我们,所有人都一样
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
让我们发挥潜能
give other people permission to do the same.
我们身边的人自然而然的也会效仿
As we are liberated from our own fear
让我们自己从恐惧中解脱出来
our presence automatically liberates others.
我们的行为也能让他人解脱
本文来源:https://www.010zaixian.com/shiyongwen/taici/164263.htm