1. I have a hectic schedule. 我工作很忙。
2.I’m up to my ears in work. 我工作量很大。
3.My co-workers call me a workaholic. 同事说我是个工作狂。
4.During high season I’m dragged from pillar to post. 旺季我得东奔西跑。
5.It’s real thirsty work. 简直是苦力活。
6.I call the shots in the company. 在公司我说了算。
7.I’m the underdog. 在公司我什么都不是。
8.I’m a team player. 我擅长与人合作。
9.I prefer to be on my own initiative. 我喜欢单打独斗。
10. I don’t wanna hold down a steady job. 我不想一辈子只干一种工作。
11.It’s a dead-end job. 这工作没前途。
12.I’ve hit the glass ceiling. 我没希望再升迁了。
13.I have a good sales pitch. 我很会推销。
14.I’m paid a regular wage. 我拿固定工资。
15. I’m paid on commission. 我拿提成。
16.I get on / along with my colleagues. 我跟同事关系融洽。
17.There’s bad blood between me and certain colleagues. 有的同事跟我不和。
18.We’re a cohesive group. 我们公司很有凝聚力。
19.We’re the dream team. 我们是梦之队。
20.My subject is psychology. 我主修心理学。
21.I major in psychology ( Or: I’m a psychology major.) 我主修心理学。
22.I’m studying under Prof. Wong. 我的导师是王教授。
23.Prof. Wong is such a disciplinarian. 王教授太严了。
24.We’ve got tons of exercises. 我们得做大量习题。
25.I’m on the A-list. 我是个优等生。
26.I’m a late bloomer / developer. 我是个后进生。
27.I went to college for four years. 我上了四年大学。
28.Beijing University is my alma mater. 北大是我的母校。
29.Campus life is etched on my memory. 校园生活刻骨铭心。
30.School education turned out to be in vain. 学校教育没教会我什么。
31.A good degree can be an open sesame to a good job. 好学历是好工作的敲门砖。
32.An overseas education broadens my horizons. 出国留学能开阔我的眼界。
33.When you’re back, you’re gilded. 回国后你就镀上金了。
34Shanghai is a bustling metropolis, highly cosmopolitan. 上海是个包罗万象的大都市。
本文来源:https://www.010zaixian.com/shiyongwen/484273.htm