Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing.
有时候我忘了为什么我在做,我在做什么。
Have you ever done that?
你曾有过这种经历吗?
I'm not just talking about a memory problem, although that's possible too.
我并不仅仅是在谈论记忆问题,虽然那也是有可能的。
I have called someone because I want to tell them something.
我曾经打电话给某人,因为我想告诉他们什么。
And then, after just choosing the place for a while, not talking about anything particular.
然后,在选择合适的地方后,还没有谈论什么特别的东西的时候。
Well, I forget why I called that person in the first place.
哦,我忘记了自己为什么要首先给那人打电话。
That's a memory problem.
这是一个记忆问题。
I guess that counts too.
我想那很重要。
But I'm talking about a deeper problem, a bigger, why?
但我在谈论一个更深层次的问题,而且更为重要,那就是为什么?
At one point, there was a reason we do something.
在某一个时期, 我们做某事会有一个理由。
For long-term projects, we need to remind ourselves of that reason.
对于长期项目,我们需要提醒自己原因。
It's always could to ask ourselves why.
总是可以问问自己为什么。
Why did I start to learn a language?
为什么我开始学习一种语言?
Why did I join this club?
为什么我加入这个俱乐部?
Why my friend was this person?
为什么我的朋友是这个人?
Why did I get married?
为什么我要结婚?
If we get lost in the doing, in the living, in the everyday of being, then we can not say why.
本文来源:https://www.010zaixian.com/meiwen/jingdianmeiwen/97298.htm