欢迎来到010在线作文网!

《再别康桥》英文原版

再别康桥 时间:2021-08-31 手机版

  导语:《再别康桥》是徐志摩的代表作,也是中国现代诗歌史上的名作,意境优美,音韵悠扬,堪称经典。中文版的《再别康桥》相信很多人都看过了,今天,小编就给大家带来了英文版的《再别康桥》供大家欣赏!

《再别康桥》英文原版

  《再别康桥》Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

  轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;

  我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

  作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

  那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside

  是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun

  波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

  在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

  软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge

  油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;

  在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

  我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!

  那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

  不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

  揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

  沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

  寻梦? 撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

  向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;

  满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

  在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

  但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud

  悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;

  夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me

  沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

  悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;

  我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

  不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away


本文来源https://www.010zaixian.com/wenxue/zaibiekangqiao/260144.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(zaixianzuowenhezi@gmail.com),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.