欢迎来到010在线作文网!

魂断蓝桥经典台词(2)

台词 时间:2021-08-31 手机版

  Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!

  Kitty:Oh,you can't now.

  Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

  Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

  Mayra:Where's my hat?

  Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

  Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.

  Myra:Oh,yes.

  Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

  Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

  Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put

  this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.

  (一路平安的音乐声响起)

  (雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

  玛拉:你好

  Myra:Hello.

  洛依:你好

  Roy:Helleo.

  玛拉:你来看我太好了

  Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

  洛依:别这么说

  Roy:Not at all.

  玛拉:你你没走?

  Myra:You didn't go?

  洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

  Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

  玛拉:这真太好了

  Myra:Isn't that wonderful.

  洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

  Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink. 玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

  Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

  洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

  Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

  玛拉:因为我-我我

  Myra:Well,I……

  洛依:现在由不得你这样了

  Roy:No you won't have time for that.

  玛拉:这样?

  Myra:For what?

  洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

  Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

  玛拉:不能?

  Myra:NO?

  洛依:不能

  Roy:No.

  玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

  Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

  Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

  Going to get married.

  玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

  Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

  洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

  Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

  玛拉:我不要你这样

  Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

  洛依:我才不呢

  Roy:Not me.

  玛拉:可你还不了解我

  Myra:But you don't know me.

  洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

  Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

  玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的'一生

  Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

  洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

  Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

  玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

  Myra:But how can you tell that?

  洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

  Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

  玛拉:是,亲爱的!

  Myra:I see.

  怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

  Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

  洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

  To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

  玛拉:好的

  Myra:All right.

  洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

  Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

  玛拉:挺唬人

  Myra:Very much.

  洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

  Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

  玛拉:我知道

  Myra:I see it does.

  洛依:这有点繁文缛节

  Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.

  玛拉:是吗?

  Myra:Is it?

  洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

  Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

  玛拉:这很困难吗?

  Is that difficult?

  洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

  Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

  玛拉:我看不那么容易

  Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

  洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

  Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

  玛拉:是,上蔚

  Myra:Yes captain?

  洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

  Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

  玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――.我爱你!上尉  Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.

【魂断蓝桥经典台词】相关文章:

1.魂断蓝桥经典台词推荐

2.《魂断蓝桥》经典台词

3.魂断蓝桥经典台词图片

4.莫泊桑的魂断蓝桥名人故事

5.魂断蓝桥观后感

6.风声经典台词

7.杨幂的经典台词

8.伤感的经典台词


本文来源http://www.010zaixian.com/shiyongwen/taici/2591220.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(zaixianzuowenhezi@gmail.com),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.